This versatile jacket is available in both waterproof/ breathable and water resistant/ wind proof fabrics. Like all of our jackets, with their technical linings, numerous pockets and features, these jackets are exceptionally versatile and compatible with our zip-in, zip-out liners. The seams are also sculpted around the body's curves and the fit accommodates body armor. And, with the zip-vents, you can adjust the 'vent flow' to stay comfortable while on duty; day & night, wind, rain or shine.
- Hytrel® w/Teflon HT® waterproof/ breathable shell or Supplex nylon w/Teflon HT® shell. Both have Coolmax® mesh lining
- Hip length with zip in liner compatibility
- Binary Lining™: Coolmax® mesh with Moisture Fence® cuffs for pull-on ease and reduced moisture gain
- 'Asymmetrical Raglan Shoulders™'with shoulder epaulets
- Full length front zipper with rain gutters/wind flaps, draft flap and close-fit collar
- 2-slashed hand pockets with welt flaps
- 2-interior waist pockets with zipper closures
- Interior chest pocket with zipper closure
- Interior pen pockets
- 'No See 'Um Cuffs™' with Velcro® adjusters
- 'Varied Length Elasticized Waist™'
- Single needle top stitching w/bartacks on all stress points
- Factory taped, waterproof seams
Hytrel® with Teflon HT®: (100% Nylon). Is a waterproof/ breathable, monolithic/ hydrophilic film-membrane. We laminate Hytrel® to our Supplex® nylon to make a 2-layer waterproof/ breathable fabric that is light weight and incredibly strong. After that, we coat the face of the fabric with a Teflon HT® barrier for long lasting water & stain repellency.
Why laminate Hytrel® to Supplex? The polyether-ester block copolymers that form the Hytrel® membrane that has all of the desirable characteristics necessary for a high performance, waterproof/ breathable film and Supplex is an excellent substrate with a high strength to weight ratio. Together, they achieve high Mullen (waterproof) ratings and outstanding MVTRs/ Moisture Vapor Transmission Rates (breathability) without the cumbersome bulk or weight of typical outerwear.
What is the end result? 'Simply put; you stay dry inside and out!'
Click here to view Style/Applications